14.11.05

mike emily tom i am the jealousest hestia...take me me meeee with you

and thanks to the wonderful ms hedditch
also

this

this and

this


boy oh boy do i love the south london gallery. bring on the weekend baby. i'm so there. those who haven't yet noticed the wonderland that is south london, get on with it!i might be maybe applying for my first real not a monkey job. fingers toes and eyes all firmly crossed.



my to do list is hella crazy right now. it includes writing an erotic short story (it might have to be very short because i'm a bit scared...). diagramming an origami cunt. two different types of proposals. booking driving lessons (will it ever be over?)applying for several jobs. creating myself a convincing portfolio using a leather suitcase and lots of cardboard folders. pursuading my computer to burn videos which i will have showreeled to dvd. setting up a stall in spitalfields. designing a witty xmas card involving homeopathy for my mother's business. finding E L wire and buying it. writing two letters. visiting ju l; i a and b e c k y if an yone can hel p me i n a n y way at a l l wi th an y of th es e things i wi ll l o v e you forever/.and .z.ever. amen


and actually yet again i can't quite belive it but the festivals just like me and i AM going to the ball afterall a ha ha ha haaa haaa.yes.

No comments: