6.12.04

don't go back to sleep

and the word ruin into my right. because i owe these things to drawings made months ago. stories read years ago. to conversations everyday with these others who i won't let give up.

a plan to get wings (more hermes than icarus) which might be just a beginning, just a way of getting this girl somewhere.somewhere. somewhere where you cans see better and make more. a promise to myself. that my words are audible and that i bleed under a knife.

i wrote a message: 'i just tattooed my left heel...'

reply: '!!!how come? with what? revolutions, fire- the patient work for our impatiencefor freedom. x' something to do with foucault, you said

this is the beginning.

someone a while away wrote to me today:

Are you coming



If so bring the masses


Do a performance

GO ON


ya will

Bring the masses and the more dressed up the better, maybe that old ball gown



Love






and the band played.....



No comments: